Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262- How to Install S7262XXUANB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware,S7262XXUANB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Last Updated on 26-Feb-2014. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 recently received a new official firmware update which is XXUANB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Samsung started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version is S7262XXUANB1. However, the firmware is currently out for Nepal. Hope the firmware will hit other part of the world soon. The Galaxy Star Pro is a low range Android Smartphone by Samsung, released with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The device already received many regular firmware update and here we have the latest available firmware for the device. If you own the Smartphone and not yet updated this latest firmware, then update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and install the S7262XXUANB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware manually through Odin.
All the above pre-requisites are very important and must follow before proceed to installation guide. Hope you get all the above points. Now, go through the below tutorial to install Android 4.1.2 S7262XXUANB1 official firmware on Galaxy Star Pro S7262.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean or later android version, you can only expect few bug fixes and performance enhancement with this update. So, want to update your Galaxy Star Pro S7262 to the latest XXUANB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware? To install in official way, either you can go for OTA (over the air) from Settings-About Phone-Software Update or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, most of us prefer manual way to update official firmware. So, in this article you’ll find step by step manual guide to update the latest Android 4.1.2 XXUANB1 firmware on your Galaxy Star Pro S7262 through Odin.
“The firmware is released only for the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 model, so don’t try this in any other android device. Check your device model number from Settings-About Phone. Also the tutorial is based on Windows PC. Follow all the pre-requisites, procedures and steps carefully to avoid breaking your phone”.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean S7262XXUANB1 Official Firmware Download List
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 model.
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
Previous Firmware BuildSamsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500- Simple Tutorial How to Root I9500XXUFNB3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
Samsung GT-I9500 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Download I9500XXUFNB3 for Russia SER working firmware download now.
- Check battery percentage, your device should have at least 60% battery power
- Turn on USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging
- Backup important data and settings to external storage- follow this guide
- Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
Points to be noted:
- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Star Pro S7262 through Odin:
- Download Android 4.1.2 XXUANB1 Firmware for Galaxy Star Pro S7262 from the above list
- Download Odin 3.09
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Star Pro S7262 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.09 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.09.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Star Pro S7262 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on AP button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: S7262XXDLJ5_S7262ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! you have complete the tutorial to update Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware on Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262. Hope you successfully done the update process. If you followed everything as mentioned in the above tutorial, then your Galaxy Star Pro should now running on the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build version XXUANB1. You can confirm the firmware update details from Settings-About Phone. If you stuck in any point or find any issue with the download link, then feel free to contact with us using the comment form below.