Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (Value Edition) GT-I8200L- How to Install I8200LUBUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware,I8200LUBUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Last Updated on 27-Feb-2014. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (Value Edition) GT-I8200L recently received the UBUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware update. Samsung started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version is I8200LUBUANB2. The device recently released by Samsung and already get firmware update. This is the latest available official firmware for the device. If you wish to update your device with this latest firmware, then you can now update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and install the I8200LUBUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware manually through Odin. You can also check latest available firmware for your device through OTA (over the air) from Settings-About Phone-Software Update.
As the Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L released with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, you can only expect few bug fixes and performance enhancement with this latest firmware update.
So, want to update your Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L to the latest UBUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware? To install in official way, either you can go for OTA update as mentioned above or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, most of us prefer manual way to update official firmware. So, in this article you’ll find step by step manual guide to update the latest Android 4.2.2 UBUANB2 firmware on your Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L through Odin.
Important Note:Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean I8200LUBUANB2 Official Firmware Download List
“The firmware is released only for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200L model, so don’t try this in any other android device. Check your device model number from Settings-About Phone. Also the tutorial is based on Windows PC. Follow all the pre-requisites, procedures and steps carefully to avoid breaking your phone”.
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200L model.
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
Previous Firmware Build:
Previous Firmware Build:
- Check battery percentage, your device should have at least 60% battery power
- Turn on USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging
- Backup important data and settings to external storage- follow this guide
- Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
Points to be noted:All the above pre-requisites are very important and must follow before proceed to installation guide. Hope you get all the above points. Now, go through the below tutorial to install Android 4.2.2 I8200LUBUANB2 official firmware on Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L.
- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L through Odin:
- Download Android 4.2.2 UBUANB2 Firmware for Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L from the above list
- Download Odin 3.09
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.09 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.09.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy S3 Mini I8200L to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on AP button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: I8200LXXDLJ5_I8200LODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! you have finish the tutorial to update Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware on Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200L. Hope you successfully done the update process. If you followed everything as mentioned above, then your your Galaxy S3 Mini should now running on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean build version UBUANB2. You can confirm the firmware update details from Settings-About Phone. If you stuck in any point or find any issue with the download link, the feel free to contact with us using the comment form below.