G7106ZNUANB3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware Last Updated on 26-Feb-2014. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7106 (China) recently received the ZNUANB3 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware update. Samsung recently started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version is G7106ZNUANB3. The Galaxy Grand 2 Duos recently released by Samsung with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box and already get firmware update. Here we have the latest available firmware for the device. If you own the device and yet to updated this latest firmware, then update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and install the G7106ZNUANB3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware manually through Odin
All the above pre-requisites are very important and must follow before proceed to installation guide. Hope you get all the above points. Now, go through the below tutorial to install Android 4.3 G7106ZNUANB3 official firmware on Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106.
As the Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 already running on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, you can only expect few bug fixes and performance enhancement with this latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware update. So, want to update your Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 to the latest ZNUANB3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware? To install in official way, either you can go for OTA update from Settings-About-Software Update or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, most of us prefer manual way to update official firmware. So, in this article you’ll find step by step manual guide to update the latest Android 4.3 ZNUANB3 firmware on your Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 through Odin.
“The firmware is released only for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7106 model, so don’t try this in any other android device. Check your device model number from Settings-About Phone. Also the tutorial is based on Windows PC. Follow all the pre-requisites, procedures and steps carefully to avoid breaking your phone”.
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean G7106ZNUANB3 Official Firmware Download List
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7106 model.
Previous Firmware Build:Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite GT-I9060- How to Install I9060ZSUANB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
- Check battery percentage, your device should have at least 60% battery power
- Turn on USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging
- Backup important data and settings to external storage- follow this guide
- Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
Points to be noted:
- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 through Odin:
- Download Android 4.3 ZNUANB3 Firmware for Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 from the above list
- Download Odin 3.09
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.09 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.09.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7106 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on AP button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: G7106XXDLJ5_G7106ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! you have completed the tutorial to update Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware on Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7106. Hope you successfully done the update process. If you followed everything as mentioned in the above tutorial, then your Galaxy Grand 2 Duos should now running on the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean build version ZNUANB3. You can confirm the firmware update details from Settings-About Phone. If you stuck in any point or find any issue with the download link, then feel free to contact with us using the comment form below.