IPhone 4 error 2 problem solved 100% tested solution

I Phone 4 error 2 problem solved 100% tested solution if u have i phone 4 and u try this update this phone and set 50% update and display show only error 2 not update phone for this phone i have this problem 100% tested hardware solution see my solution many time tested me this solution try this
i done i phone 4 error 2 100% working repair solution here
GPGDragon Ver 3.37C Boom Boom Update many phone supported this version see and enjoy it. 

work 100% done phone for error solution try this 1st try remove this parts not solved 2nd try change now 100% working i'm tested many time and don't forget visit my blog.

1 comment:

  1. hi my i phone showing error 2 plz help me any solution??? plzz

    ReplyDelete

Hello All Lovely User i am Here Any Kind Solution Need Just Comment Me i Try to Solved Of Your Problem Early Tnx To Visit Again My Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Gsm Solution Headline Animator

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Please Log in