ZTE MF190 Reliance Invalid Sim & Invalid Simlock data Tested Solution

Today I receive Zte MF190 Reliance showing Invalid sim when inserting any sim in dongle. When i scan it with dc-unlocker, it shows invalid simlock data.

This problem is solved by writing original firmware of Reliance MF190 only, before this i try many other firmware of Zte Mf190 like China Unicom etc., But my problem same. I am posting here the link of original reliance MF190 with Flashing Tool.

Link Below :-

Reliance MF190 Tested.rar

Thanks me, if you find my post useful.

1 comment:

  1. hello ! But how to select software version ??????
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello All Lovely User i am Here Any Kind Solution Need Just Comment Me i Try to Solved Of Your Problem Early Tnx To Visit Again My Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Gsm Solution Headline Animator

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Please Log in