Here's the solution that fix Xperia X10 Not Charging problem.
This applicable for technicians with good soldering skills only.
Firstly visually checked the device PCB board charging components for possible oxidation build ups and damaged such as the USB pin connector and the charging protection components.
* Trace each of the USB pin connector VBUS, Ground, also includes the D- and D+ for it will result to USB to PC or laptop connection problem.
You can read around 5V up using a multimeter on the VBUS pin when the USB or wall charger is plug-in.
* Re-solder the USB pin Connector, if necessary. (in other device these part is covered or glued, just remove it by a heat gun or safely just scratch it out)
* Check VBUS and GROUND pins O ohms resistors and replace if found damaged.
* Reconnect or mend a jumper wire if there are USB pins line paths already broken, open or cut.
* Rework the Charging Over voltage protection circuit, replace if not charging still continues on Xperia X10